2014 December Successful cases！
Just entered this December, we are happy to be advised by the DIBP:
- on 03 December, one more 457 case of ours was successfully finalised, where the Employer, a Chinese restaurant, is paying higher salary to the Applicant for the purpose of waving IELTS requirement!
- At the same day, one of our ENS clients was requested by the Immigration to pay the 2nd VAC for the secondary visa applicant to meet the English requirement before granting the PR visa to the family. There was no any other supplemental information required!
- On 05 December 2014，we secured another 189 Visa for an accounting student within two months of application.
- On 08 December 2014, a 457 Visa was granted to an employee working at a fruit wholesale Business, who is also to be paid higher salary for the purpose of waving IELTS requirement.
- On 08 December 2014, a restaurant’s Sponsorship and nomination applications were approved. It only took 3 weeks to get the good outcome!
- On 09 December 2014, a couple received their parents 143 PR Visa. The application included a dependent child who was also granted the visa..
- On 15 December 2014, two more clients of us received their 457 Visas!
- On 15 December 2014, a Thai restaurant’s RSMS nomination was approved!
- On 17 December 2014, a management rights business’ RSMS nomination was approved!